Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In case you were wondering...

Yes, I fell off the face of the earth.

Work has been busier than I could ever have imagined! I racked up over 166 hours in the last three weeks. One Friday, I got to work at 6 in the morning and didn't leave until 2:30 the next morning! Most of the time it was getting to work at 6:30 and not leaving until 8 or 9:00 that night. I am still exhausted! I am a person who needs a good 9 hours of sleep at night, so this has been brutal for me. The crazy thing is this is only the beginning of the project...we have 3 more years of this!! Ugh!

I don't even remember where I left off with this blog, so there may be a lot of backtracking in the next couple weeks as I find time to post pictures and recap what has been happening!

Photobucket

No comments: