So, where have I been the last four months? Working and living. I don't even remember when I last wrote (I think it may have been September), so I'll try to do a quick recap:
* Work, work, work, and more work. I have been incredibly busy at work, but it has been really good. I've got my review coming up this week, so I am hoping for more good things to happen.
* My best friend had a baby boy!
* We had some pictures taken by a girl I work with. Those pics would be a great post! Check back in!
* I had jury duty. Thankfully I wasn't selected.
* We drove to East Texas to see best friend and new baby.
* I helped my mom with a garage sale that she said was never going to do again after the LAST one!
* Josh started the RCIA process at the church we go to. At Easter he will officially be Catholic!
* We celebrated our 2 year anniversary. (Has it really been 2 years already?)
* I made eyeball cake bites for a neighbor's Halloween party and that led to me getting a lot more orders this fall! Check out all the latest creations!
* We started getting really serious about starting a family and it's not happening as quickly as we thought, but we are staying positive and saying LOTS of prayers.
* I supported my dad as he ran in his second San Antonio half marathon.
* We hosted Thanksgiving at our house. It was a huge success and it was so nice to be able to be at home at the end of the day.
* We spent Christmas in Ft. Stockton. We were there for almost a week and it was nice to be able to slow down and relax.
* We rang in the New Year in Schulenburg. I actually rang it in in my sleep because I was out by 10:30!
* I got a Nook Color and a new pair of boots with my Christmas money and they have both been well worth it! :)
* We started the Couch to 5k program. We are one week down and looking forward to keeping it up.
I think that pretty much sums up the major points of the last few months. I am really going to try to do better about keeping up with updating this!
Happy New Year!!