Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am so tired!

Literally. Tired.

Everyday, I come home with intentions to blog, but by the time I take care of the dogs, check in on facebook and google reader, I pretty much have no energy left for much. Poor Josh hasn't gotten a home-cooked meal in about two weeks. But that is actually working out well for him. He's on a diet and working out everyday, and has lost 17 pounds in the last 2 months!!

It's been an exhausting three weeks since I started work. Mentally and physically. But it has been really awesome! I have been busy the entire time, and learning so much. I am so incredibly thankful to have this job!

Last weekend we went to Ft. Stockton to visit with the in-laws, which that trip is exhausting by itself. It was a pretty good visit, and I picked up some cute things from the local stores.

These next 4 weekends are already booked and going to be very busy. I hope that I can get through it all in one piece!!

Photobucket

No comments: