Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nothing much happening here

I guess I'm on track for blogging once a week. Not too bad, but there a few posts swirling around in my head. I also have some updated pics of the kids.

So, there are only 23 days left until the wedding! Geez, 10 months went by fast! About once a week, I have a stressed induced meltdown. Well, it's not really a meltdown, more of it feels like something is sitting on my chest, and I can't breathe because I'm freaking out about everything that needs to get done. So, I take half a xanax and I'm good to go. I did freak out a little more last night. I know I'm just overanalyzing everything, but I was starting to think I was going overboard with one of the decoration elements, but when I really looked at it, I think it's all going to look fantastic. At least it looks that way in my dreams! And speaking of dreams, I had a true wedding nightmare last night! I've had a few dreams, nothing too spectacular, but last night was so different. I remember waking up and thinking that I had to make sure to take care of stuff. In the dream, it was the day of the wedding and it was about the time that we needed to be leaving for the church, but my hair was a curly mess and had not been done, and the photographer was not there because I forgot to call them the week before to confirm everything! It was so horrible! I had a little bit of trouble falling back to sleep after that one!

Work has picked up significantly so that has really helped to keep my mind off of everything. I am really just looking forward to the honeymoon and getting away from it all for awhile.

No comments: