Monday, July 27, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

I wanted to join in on Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life on Friday, but forgot, so I am posting it anyway.

I absolutely loved my wedding dress! I knew it was probably going to be my dress when I saw it online, but especially after I had tried it on! It was a little out of the price range I wanted to pay, but it looked great, and I just knew it! I am not a "big, poofy dress" kind of girl, so I knew I wanted one that was more fitted. I was looking for something simple and never would have thought I would get one with so much beadwork and detail. The part I loved the most was that the train was lace.

The dress fit me almost perfectly from the time I got it, which was awesome! But it also meant I really had to watch what I ate. Every time I went home before the wedding, I made sure to try it on just to make sure!








Photobucket

No comments: