Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bayla Bear

This is my pathetic oldest "child." This is where he falls asleep at night before Josh comes to bed. He starts out like this...


and ends up like this...


I really wish I could sleep soundly in a position like that! Absolutely pathetic.




He's my photogenic child, so we have lots of fun taking pictures. Most end up like this. But a lot of the time, he'll sit up and smile for me.



This is his new trick, actually sitting up on his butt. I don't know how he figured this out, he just started doing it! And he usually only does it when he wants something.


But the majority of the time is just him sitting and posing. He is a momma's boy and he knows it!

I call him Bayla Bear because when he was a puppy, he looked like a little fluffy polar bear because he was all white. His spots didn't come out on his ears until he was a little older.


Photobucket

No comments: