Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Bayla!!

Today is Bayla's 4th Birthday! I didn't get him until January of 2005, but it's so hard to believe it's been this long. He's definitely a handful, very needy sometimes, and he is not much of a sound sleeper at night, but I do love him, even when he's waking me up in the middle of the night to get under the covers. I got Abbie in early 2004 and I immediately said that the next Jack Russell I got was going to be an all white male named Bayla. I happened to be at the mall on a Saturday after I moved to Lubbock, and I went by the pet store and there he was. I knew it was meant to be, so I got him. His name comes from The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. It was the name of one of Sida's siblings. The first time I heard it, I knew that would be a pet name. So, here's some pics from the past 4 years.


His first day

He still likes to sleep like this!

He's so tiny!

Poor baby with his broken leg!

Abbie and Bayla

Trying to get her food

Don't feel too sorry for him! He made it around just fine!

So cute!

His first hunting trip to Black Gap!

He still likes to hide in the covers

Hanging out in the sun with Abbie

checking out what's going on outside

Trying to figure out what the heck that is...one of his babies!!

Scoping it out again

He never really got used to having them around

Such a poser

Basking in the sun

Lounging

Lazy boy!

He loves to work on his tan!

This is favorite place to hide during a storm or when the surround sound is on

Where else, but in the sun!

Absolutely pathetic!

Hanging out with Josh

My sweet, cuddly Bayla-bear!
Photobucket

No comments: