Thursday, December 18, 2008

There's no way!

I just realized today that it is exactly one week until Christmas! Really? Where has December gone? Out the window as far as I'm concerned. Geez! I still have to get out Christmas cards...that I haven't even started on (plus finish wedding thank you's), make candy as gifts for coworkers, finish gifts, wrap said gifts, wash a ton of clothes that have been piled in a corner of our room for a few weeks now, figure out where the dogs are going for Christmas, and pack for a few days in West Texas. That's quite a lot to do in the next few days, but hopefully it can all get done! I can feel the anxiety-lack of breathing coming on as I type this! I guess with the stress of everything that has been going on, I haven't really been paying attention to the calendar like normal. Oh well!

And it really doesn't seem possible that there will a New Year here in 2 weeks!


Photobucket

No comments: