Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family visits

This past weekend, I headed home to get in a visit with family. My uncle Ken (dad's brother) and his wife Dawn were in from Malibu, CA, formerly of Vegas. The live in the same oceanside community where Matthew McConaughey keeps his Airstream trailer. We don't get to see them very often, so it was good to catch up with them.

We also ALL got to meet Rach's man, Zack. Poor guy, having to meet the WHOLE family in one day.


The cupcakes with a hot dominoe game in the background
What else? Food. This was before dinner arrived!


I hope I can live to be 91 and still with it enough to play dominoes!


Grandma, my dominoe partner! We kicked Ross and Grandpa's butts!

Rossy-poo thinking very carefully about his next move.


The other photographer


After dinner, we all got together to take some pictures with the grandparents.
This is Nate, my cousin Joel's little one. So cute and chubby!

Fist bump!


My family


The siblings


And the end of the night.
Two of the great grandkids, Gavin & Nate. Gavin was so over it at this point! I think Grandpa was too!

Photobucket


No comments: