Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wedding Shower Cake Bites

These are my very first order for Cake Bites. My very first order for someone besides family. Well, not quite, because the orderer was my cousin Sarah, but they were for her friend Sara's wedding shower March 27.

I was so nervous to make these because I am a perfectionist and wanted these to look just right! I think they came out perfectly!


The white is Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting and white chocolate coating.
The chocolate is Yellow Cake with Chocolate frosting and dark chocolate coating.
The stripes are the bride's colors - Navy Blue and Yellow.


The couple's monogram


The Cake Bites at the shower (*photo courtesy of Kelsey Bryant via Facebook*)


Sarah called me with rave reviews and hopefully some more orders!! I think for my first time, they turned out really, really well!




Photobucket


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Nikki,

I was one of the guests at the wedding shower last weekend, and I have to tell you that the cake bites were fantastic! Not only were they delicious, they were beautiful too!

Please consider going into the cake making business!

Peggy Johnson