Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Friday Fish Fry

For the last few (at least 8) years, my family has gotten together with some family friends for a Good Friday Fish Fry. We switch locations every year, so each family gets a chance to host it. This year it was out at Bill & Dolores's in the country.

The day before they had just gotten two 6 week old puppies who were so cute!! We spent a lot of time out at the barn with them.


I sure do miss sweet, snuggly puppies sometimes!


This one I can tell is going to be quite the mess when she gets older!


They had a nice case of puppy narcolepsy!


They fell asleep wherever they were last sitting.



Toes made great chew toys!


They were held a lot that night! And oh my goodness, the crying when we finally had to leave them! I do not miss that horrible crying!


My Shiner Beer advertisement

Dolores and her granddaughter, Jenna


Each year, mom & I make deviled eggs. Ross eats about half of them himself!


More puppy lovin' after dinner


And then we tried to get a pic with the dogs in the bluebonnets.


This is what most of the pics looked like!


Running away!


Lots of hand gnawing!


Finally a good one!

They ended the evening by having an all out fur-pulling, tail-chewing fight.

Photobucket

No comments: