Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Demotivation

I'm sure you've all seen those motivational posters that show a really great image and have some kind of inspirational message to them. And then there are the demotivational posters that have a really good picture and a clever saying. I tend to gravitate towards those. You have to not get offended easily and realize that it's all in fun, and then you have to have a twisted sense of humor sometimes. I pulled most of these from despair.com and some of the others from searching google images. There is no rhyme or reason to the ones I chose, just that I thought they were good. And if you want a good laugh, go over to despair.com and check out their whole collection. Some are priceless!




This is me!













I liked this one because Josh and I love Chrismas Vacation


This is just hilarious!






Photobucket

No comments: