Monday, January 12, 2009

Photos as promised...kinda

I still haven't gotten the pics from my dad, but these are a few I took New Year's Eve and New Year's Day before they left on their trip.


Our New Year's Eve campfire


Rylie and Josh


Me and Rylie


Grandpa RoRo and Rylie


Ryan and Rylie


She is ready to get out of town! See the blue and brown blanket behind her? She slept/sat on that on the console for the whole trip!


Heading out!
This is pretty bad! I can only imagine how I'll be when I actually have human children!
These are a few from this past weekend. I was home on Friday, the weather was gorgeous so I opened the back door to let them roam in and out. I was doing some stuff in the front of the house and hadn't heard them in a while. I sneak to the back and see them hanging out in the sun!


Bayla saw the camera come out!


I was cleaning out my "office" and they decided to help me.


Poor Rylie didn't feel well this weekend. I think she may have pulled a tendon or something in her leg. She laid around most of the weekend.


Enjoying the sunshine again
It was a fairly uneventful weekend. We enjoyed the nice weather and got out for a few walks around the neighborhood. I was definitely not wanting to come to work today! The temp was below freezing and my bed was so nice, comfy, and warm. Even the dogs didn't want to get up. As soon as they went outside to the bathroom, they came straight in, and jumped back under the covers! I was so jealous! Little stinkers!

Photobucket


No comments: