Monday, August 10, 2009

Splish Splash!

My dogs LOVE to swim!

That is actually the understatement of the year! They can't get enough!

I think it was July 4th weekend that we took them to a friend's to swim. They actually just "chase" the ball and bring it back to the steps. But they love it!


Rylie will just get right out there and go for it! Bayla takes a little more time to get in and usually just tries to take the ball away from her when she's on the way back!

Taking a breather



Bayla figured out that he liked to cruise around on the boogie board with me steering.



Eye on the ball. Always.


My littlest fish

At the end of the day, I got them out, so they could start air-drying a little. I got out to dry off as well. Josh was still in the pool with his friend. Next thing I know, I see Rylie swimming laps like nobody's business. The ball is not in there. She just wanted to keep swimming!
The funniest thing is when you pick them up out of the water, their front feet keep kicking like they are swimming!

And the aftermath. 'Leave me alone mom!'

Photobucket

No comments: