Sunday, August 2, 2009

A to Z about me!

A -Age: 27

B -Bed size: King!!! We just got it about a month ago and it has been heavenly!

C- Chore you hate: Dishes. I despise them. Luckily Josh loves me because he usually ends up doing them!

D- Dog's Name: Bayla & Rylie

E- Essential starts to your day: cereal & milk or toast & milk

F- Favorite Color: Blue, but I have been leaning toward reds for awhile now.

G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum

H- Height: 5'-3"

I- Instruments you play: none

J- Job Title: Landscape Designer

K- Kids: none

L-Living Arrangements: Married

M- Moms name: Theresa

N- Nicknames: Nikbeth, Ladybug, Nik

O- Overnight stay in the hospital other than Birth: I think when I was little

P- Pet Peeve: stupid drivers

Q- Quote from a movie: "It's cool to be a possum"

R- Right or Left handed: Right

S- Siblings: younger brother and sister

T- Time you wake up: between 6:00 and 6:30

U- Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V- Vegetable you dislike: most cooked vegetables

W- Ways you run late: Waiting on Josh! :)

X- X-rays you've had: many for shoulder dislocations, after I had my wreck

Y- Yummy food you make: Cupcakes!

Z- Zoo Favorite: Giraffes





Photobucket

No comments: