Monday, August 17, 2009

The stray

My stray kitty posed for me the other night.

Most of the time I feed her when I get home from work. Some days, I will out front after dinner to see if she is still hanging around. I talk to her (I'm sure the neighbors think I'm a loon), pet her, and just interact with her. She'll hang around if Josh comes out, but she really won't let him get too close.

Every few days, I give her a little dish of milk. Yes, I take after my grandmother, but she (I think she's a she) loves it!



she tries to be aloof and not care, but it never works.


she does a lot of cleaning...


and stretching out...
she looks at me like I am crazy...

she lounges some more...

then she moves over to the planter wall and relaxes...

and looks at me like, 'Really? What do you want?'

so, I scratch her chin...(This is her favorite)

and get a shot of her white paws...
I wish the picture wasn't so dark, but I love her white spot on her nose.




Photobucket

No comments: