Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

This was a low key V-Day for us. We both had work to do, so we didn't get to spend too much time together. We did make dinner yesterday evening, but that was it. I am not a big fan of Valentine's as it is. I think it's just turned out to be all for making money.

I did make some cupcakes though! Red Velvet with White Chocolate Cream Cheese frosting. YUM! They turned out pretty well. The cake was a little dry, but the frosting was delicious!! And earlier last week, I melted some red candy melts and piped it into hearts and "LOVE" words that I put on the frosting. They turned out really cute!!








Josh said his coworkers loved them! And he even caught one of them throwing out the red heart from on top because he thought it was wax or something! Ha!!


Photobucket

No comments: