Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OMG...5 months!!!!

That's right...5 months until the wedding!! Wow. Where has the time gone? I think it has vanished into thin air. I had my first official "wedding freakout" the other night. I don't know what set me off or what got it going, but I realized that as of Sunday, it was 5 months and everything started rolling in my head. I made so many notes and lists it's not even funny. I called Josh and started listing it all to him. He was able to calm me down quite a bit and told me to quit going crazy. I know it's all going to be ok, but it just hit me and I couldn't stop!!

I had to take Rylie to the vet yesterday. I think she had the beginning's of what Bayla had two weeks ago. I didn't want another $850 vet bill, so I went ahead and took her in. The vet said he couldn't tell if she had it or not, but just to be safe he gave her a shot and meds for it. Thank goodness!!! These dogs are going to break me!!

No comments: