Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 Weeks and 4 Days...are you kidding me?

No, folks, I am not. That is exactly how long until I get married. Holy crap. Am I scared? A little. Am I nervous? Oh yeah. Am I excited? Yes. Am I ready? Yes, but as far as planning goes...nope.

We have pretty much everything done, but there is still quite a bit to do. I know it will all get done, but I still have my moments of terror and hysteria, although usually it is all internal and never gets out. I'm sure at some point it's going to boil over!

We are headed to Ft. Stockton this weekend for a couple's party/shower. I think and hope that it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm just really tired from everything and would love a weekend to sleep in. But that's not going to happen for a few more weeks...like 4 or 5. This weekend we are in Ft. Stockton; the weekend of the 16th, I am in S'burg for my bridal portraits; the weekend of the 23rd is a joint 90th bday celebration for the Kalina's; and the weekend of the 30th is my bachelorette party!! Woohoo! So until the weekend of I think the 6th, I will not be getting much sleep, which if you know me, is not a good thing...I treasure any and all sleep I can get!

Not too much has been going on lately. We've just been working and getting settled into the house. Everything with it is going pretty well. If only we could figure out what the heck is going on with the AC. We know it works. It was serviced right before we moved in. However, the difference between the living room and the master bedroom is 4 degrees. I have put my atomic clock in the bedroom where it says the temp at night is 76. I left the outdoor sensor in the living room and on the clock it usually says it is 72. Thermostat is set to 73. So somewhere, something is going on and we just can't figure it out. All I know is that I can't continue to sleep with it that hot. Hopefully we can get it figured out soon, because it's getting kinda ridiculous!

No comments: