Friday, August 22, 2008

This...check, That...check

Josh and I have been some wedding list checker off-ers this week. I'm trying to remember what all got done because this week has flown by!!

*We got tables and chairs...for free! Ahh, but everything comes with a price and usually a stipulation! This would be that we have to have them back to the generous loaners by 7 AM on the Sunday after the wedding! Yeah! But you know what? Beggars can't be choosers, so someone will be getting those things back by 7!

*I got my bridesmaids stuff in and semi put together.

*Josh ordered the groomsmens gifts.

*Candle holders and candles were ordered and I just got them a little while ago.

*I got more ribbon that was on sale at Hobby Lobby and some that wasn't on sale at Michael's.

*I bought tablecloths to go on our free tables!

*We bought Josh's ring! This one was stressing me because I didn't know if we were going to have to order it and if we did, would it come in on time. Well, he finally decided on one and we went ahead and got it because it was his size!!!

*I started working on some coordination and logistical stuff for the wedding day.

*Got all the invitations out and have started receiving RSVPs. If you read this, have received an invitation and have not mailed in your handy pre-stamped envelope, do so now! Thanks!

Now, I am gearing up to head home for the weekend to celebrate my grandparent's 90th birthdays! It's going to be lots of fun with the whole family in town. Next weekend is my bachelorette party!!! woohoo!! Stay tuned to hear about all the fun that will be!! I just need to get the house cleaned and organized next week. Should be lots of fun!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: