Thursday, December 24, 2009

4 Years

Today is Rylie's 4th Birthday!


It seems like yesterday that I got the call that Abbie had had 5 puppies!! Rylie is my sweet baby girl who has slowly become more attached to me since I have been laid off.


Here's some pics from the last year...


1st time going hunting with Ryan and Grandpa RoRo



Soaking up some sun



Favorite spot at night before bed


Favorite spot during the day - on top of the couch




Helping me plant the garden




Some more sunbathing!



The ball - what else?



Still more sun!



Swimming, ball, sun...hmm? I'm starting to see a pattern!




My little outdoor girl!



2009 Terlingua Chili Cookoff



We were both given beads! But we didn't do anything to earn them! :)


Fixing the boots


Taking a much needed break


Trying to find a bird (you can see it on the left edge of the photo!)


Another break


Making sure not to miss any birds


A much cooler break...courtest of Grandpa RoRo



So sleepy!!


Helping put the Christmas tree up



Photobucket

No comments: