Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Money is a little tight this year, as I'm sure is the same for everyone. Although, you wouldn't know it by looking at the mall! Last year was pretty much the same, so I had made ornaments for our families and friends. I wish I had taken pictures, because they turned out pretty cute.

This year, I decided to make something again, as well. I took this idea I had found online and made it a little more personal and 'Christmasy.'

This was for the girls. It was the ingredients and instructions for Cowgirl Cookies. It turned out really cute!



And this is for the guys. I had already decided what I was making for the girls and wanted to do something along the same lines, but more manly. I came across one of my beer bread recipes and instantly knew that it would be a hit!







Photobucket

No comments: