Friday, December 18, 2009

Road Frustration

I was out and about this morning, and I just don't understand stupid drivers! Stupid drivers are probably one of my biggest pet peeves.

Josh says I have road rage, but I call it road frustration. I don't ever make any gestures or get too crazy, I mainly just talk to the crazies. This past weekend when we were on our way to Schulenburg, I drove. Of course, being Friday afternoon, traffic was crazy, and I was in typical talking to the crazies fashion. Josh just looks at me and says he doesn't understand why I can't just go with the flow. And 'how come you are so angry?'

So, on Sunday, I let Josh drive back home. Of course, there were some stupid drivers out. i.e. driving slowly in the fast lane, people driving way too fast. He says at one point, 'I want to speed up and cut that guy off!!' I just turn to him and say, 'Why are you so angry?' He just looked at me, smiled, and said, 'Dang." He knew he was caught!

I don't understand how people have gotten so "bad" at driving. I don't understand how come people are in such a big hurry that they speed so much faster than the speed limit, and weave in and out of traffic just to get one more car ahead. I'm not saying I don't speed, because I do! But I usually keep it about 5 miles above the speed limit.

I think some people need to go back to defensive driving and learn some driving ettiquette again!

Photobucket

No comments: