Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dog's Christmas

My puppies got to have their own Christmas while at my parent's. Every year Walmart has stockings with dog toys for $5. I buy each dog their own and that is all the toys they get for the year. It's about 12 toys for $10. Sounds pretty good to me!

They each have their own stocking as well that I put the toys in. I took those to grandma's house and they got to "open" them Christmas Eve.

These pictures are a little blurry because they wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a good one!

Bayla sitting on his stocking


He went absolutely crazy when he got the new toys! He immediately laid down to start chewing!


This is the only picture I got of Rylie, but she was trying to get away!


Checking out another toy


Enjoying another one


Bayla & Josh with his stocking


His favorite thing to do is lay down and hold the toy in his mouth, but not really chew on it.
They had a really good Christmas and are really enjoying all their new toys!

Photobucket


No comments: