Thursday, January 7, 2010

65 Years

On December 27, my grandparents, my dad's parents, celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary!

They are both still with us at 91 years old, but they are starting to slow down some and are now in the nursing home. So, my dad and I made a lunch of ham and sweet potatoes and took it up there for the whole family to celebrate.





5 of their 6 kids - Monica, dad, Ralph, Doreen, & Annette


Kids and spouses


6 of 14 grandkids - Joel, Summer, Sarah, Ross, me, Ryan


Grandkids & spouses


Grandma's brother and his wife


2 of 12 or so [with one on the way (not me!)] great-grandkids
There is also one great-great-grandchild!


Sarah & Cindy


Monica and her husband Don also celebrate their anniversary on the 27th. They are a little behind though, only 6 years! :)


My dad stuck his hand right into the side of the cake!



Cutting the cake


Photobucket

No comments: