Monday, January 25, 2010

Mint Chocolate

** Edited to add pictures at the bottom **

I am sick. I made some delicious cupcakes this weekend and completely forgot to take any pictures whatsoever!

They were Mint Chocolate cupcakes. All homemade. Chocolate cupcake with Mint buttercream frosting. Mm mm mm. Josh said they were orgasmic! The neighbors loved them. The rest went to work with Josh and I haven't heard the verdict from there yet.

I plan on making some more next week, so I will try to make sure to get a picture. Ugh!




** I had sent some to work with Josh and three came back. He said his coworkers were on diets and didn't want to try them. What the heck is that? It's a cupcake for crying out loud, not a whole cake! Anyhoo, I got to take a picture! I'm going to be making these again to take home next weekend. We'll see what the family has to say! **


Photobucket

No comments: