Saturday, January 30, 2010

Work widow

You hear about those women that call themselves "hunting widows," "football widows," " 'any sport' widows," etc. Well, I think I am a work widow.

In addition to Josh working all week, usually til 6 or later, he is doing some lots of side work and is gone most Saturdays all day. Now, I'm not really complaining because he IS supporting my unemployed behind that no one wants to hire (It's been over three months already!!). So, I am very thankful for that and that he can get the extra work. But, when I sit at home all week by myself as it is, Saturdays without him are extra lonely. And it's really sad that the days all seem to just be rolling into one another. Thank goodness for the calendar and my favorite TV shows or I wouldn't know what day it was! How sad is it that my weeks revolve around television shows? This is how pathetic I have become!

I have some ideas in the works to start my own business, but I am trying to work out the logistics, and thankfully that is occupying my time quite well.

I really shouldn't complain about not seeing him much, because work-work will slow down, his side work will slow down, and then we'll have evenings and all weekend to be together and I'll be asking when he's going to get busy again! Ha! Just kidding Josh! Kinda. :)


Photobucket

No comments: